Is Your Marriage Sex-Starved?
- Are you longing for more touch, sex and physical closeness?
- Have you been feeling hurt, depressed, resentful or angry about your partner's lack of interest in sex?
- Have your feelings of resentment about your sex life prompted you to shut down emotionally?
- Out of anger, have you have you berated your partner or been mean-spirited?
- Do you wonder whether he really loves you?
- Do you question your attractiveness or femininity?
- Do you feel yourself building a wall around you to protect yourself from feelings of rejection?
- Have you grown increasingly exasperated that you haven’t been able to get your husband to understand what’s missing in your relationship?
- Are you feeling tempted to stray beyond your marriage to find companionship and sexual excitement?
- Have you been so desperate that you’ve even considered (or you are) having an affair?
- Do you feel ashamed that your husband isn’t like other men?
If you've answered "yes" to several of these questions, you may be a Sex-Starved Wife.
Here's what you need to do to get things on track now:
- Read The Sex-Starved Wife and The Sex-Starved Marriage.
- If you’re married to a low desire man, you MUST purchase this ebook for him! Michele urges him to take your sex life more seriously and offers great tips to get him motivated! It’s short, sweet and to the point.
- Speak with a SSW Telephone Coach who is highly skilled in dealing with this sensitive issue.
- Schedule a Private Intensive Session with Michele Weiner Davis at her office in Boulder, Colorado. Call 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004 for details or email email@example.com.